Changelog Power BI Box and Whisker
Of the box and whisker custom visualization the following versions are released with the following new features, changes and bug fixes.
NOTE: All Power BI gallery visuals are distributed via the Azure CDN network and this will cause a delay of max a couple of days in delivering a new version.
2.0.0 - (21 July 2017)
New version based on the new API for Power BI custom visuals.
- Fixed value reference line
- Axis formatting options (font, text size, decimals, units)
- Axis titles + formatting options
- Data labels formatting
- Quartile calculation (excluding/including)
- Extra custom whisker type: custom percentile values
- Fixed color for all categories
- Coloring option to mean and median indicators
1.0.0 - (21 March 2017)
- First release to the Office Store/
0.12.5 - (30 August 2016)
- Bugfix internal ID errors causing a not-showing visual
0.12.4 - (26 August 2016)
- Some internal changes
0.12.3 - (29 July 2016)
- Added formatting options to axis labels and data labels
- Support for large datasets. (max +/- 50.000)
- Scaling labels/chart is improved
- Number/label formatting for date and currency added
- Legend is removed.
0.8.0 – (11 February 2016)
- Added two different chart types: Tukey and fixed on 1.5IQR
- Option to show outliers if available
- Option to show datalabels
- Y-axis values are now based on the minimum and maximum of the shown datapoints
0.7.0 – (1 February 2016)
- Option to show horizontal major/minor grid lines
- Change color of data points
- Modification of legend, show/hide, Title text
- Support for negative values
- Axis color more inline with Power BI
- Adding multiple groups caused an error of an illegal dataset
0.6.1 – (28 January 2016)
If you have any comment related to the documentation, like corrections, unclear features or missing documentation, feel free to leave feedback below via GitHub. Or correct it yourself and submit a PR; see CONTRIBUTING.md for more details. GitHub account required.