Azure Analysis Service TSML Script
This release task can be added to a release pipeline to execute a custom TMSL script against an Azure Analysis Service instance.
- Azure Connection Type - Only Azure Resource Manager is supported
- Azure RM Subscription - Which Azure Subscription (Service Endpoint) should be used to connect to the datafactory
- Resource Group - To which Resource Group is the Azure Analysis Service model deployed
Analysis Service Details:
- Analysis Service name - The name of the Azure Analysis Service server
- Login type - Type of Azure Analysis Service login: Named user or Service Principal
If Login type option is 'ervice Principal':
- Azure AD TenantID - Azure ID Tenant ID
- Application ID - Application ID of the Service Principal
- Application Key - Key of the Application ID
If Login type option is 'Named User':
- Analysis Services Admin - The admin user use to connect to the Azure Analysis Service instance
- Analysis Services Admin Password - The password of the admin user use to connect to the Azure Analysis Service instance
- Type - Type of how the TMSL script is provided: TMSL file or inline.
- TMSL File - The TMSL Script file to be executed
- Inline - TMSL Script to be executed
- Folder - Folder containing TMSL Script files to be executed
- Specify Firewall Rules Using - Auto Detect adds the IP address of the agent to the firewall rules. With the option 'IP Address Range' a start and end IP address of a range needs to be provided
- Start IP Address - Start IP address of the range
- End IP Address - End IP address of the range.
- Delete Rule After Task Ends - Delete the firewall rule at the end of the tasks
- Add support for service principal deployments
- Add support for adding firewall rules
- New: Folder option added as input
- Bugfix: Replace typo TMSL
- New: AAS return messages (error/warning) are used for the tasks logging
- Bugfix: Better logging when exceptions are thrown
- Initial public release
If you have any comment related to the documentation, like corrections, unclear features or missing documentation, feel free to leave feedback below via GitHub. Or correct it yourself and submit a PR; see CONTRIBUTING.md for more details. GitHub account required.